Bolingbrook Golf Club, developed by the Village of Bolingbrook and managed by KemperSports is making a concerted effort to grow the game of golf with Player Development Week. The goal of Player Development Week (#PDMonth) is to make golfers play better golf. We are confident that through proper instruction, comes better fundamentals and lower scores, both of which lead to a more enjoyable and faster game.
During #PDMonth, Bolingbrook Golf Club offers complimentary 15-minute golf lessons which include analysis and drills. Appointment necessary for free evalutation. Below is a list of programs offered here at the club. Please call the golf Academy for more information.
Play 9- 7 days a week $40per player
- Available to adults and Kids under 17. Promotions posted throughout Clubhouse, on our Mobile App, Website
- 7 days a week, adult pays twilight rate and up to 3 kids are free
Free 10 minute evaluation-
- 7 days a week - anytime
- Wilson, Titleist, Cleveland/Srixon, Callaway Fittings. Appointment Preferred, but all are welcome
Get Golf Ready-
- Programs are TBD and will run throughout the season. Upon Completion of program, the student is provided 1 Complimentary round and discounted twilight rates (4pm) during the 2020 season.
Junior Golf Camps-
- Junior Camps are completed for the 2019 season- classes will resume in April of 2020
Ladies Links and Drinks-
- Every Thursday- Ladies enjoy a clinic in a relaxed environment. Then have the opportunity to have an appetizer and refreshments following the clinic.
To schedule your complimentary 15-minutes lesson with video analysis, please contact The Driving Range & Rabito Golf Academy at (630) 771-9400, ext. 4500