Player Development Week
Player Development Month
Bolingbrook Golf Club, developed by the Village of Bolingbrook and managed by KemperSports is making a concerted effort to grow the game of golf with Player Development Week. The goal of Player Development Week (#PDMonth) is to make golfers play better golf. We are confident that through proper instruction, comes better fundamentals and lower scores, both of which lead to a more enjoyable and faster game.
During #PDMonth, the Rabito Golf staff at Bolingbrook Golf Club offers complimentary 15-minute golf lessons which include video analysis. Appointment necessary for free evalutation. Below is a list of programs offered here at the club. Please call the golf Academy for more information.
Play 9- 7 days a week $40per player
- Available to adults and Kids under 17. Promotions posted throughout Clubhouse, on our Mobile App, Website
Drive Chip and Putt-
- Regional Qualifier June 12th. Roughly 200 kids on Property- Promotions for Junior Range Memberships are posted, play 9 holes will be promoted
- Bolingbrook. Elite. Athlete. Training. Season Long program designed to build kids from the ground up. Swing Mechanics, Nutrition, Fitness etc...
Free 10 minute evaluation-
- 7 days a week - anytime
PGA Jr League-
- 43 participants in 2018. 2014 PGA Jr League Coach of the Year Todd Russell directing the program. Weekly Practice beginning in Late May through early July. Matches held every Saturday thru June.
- Wilson, Titleist, Cleveland/Srixon, Callaway Fittings. Appointment Preferred, but all are welcome
- 7 days a week, adult pays twilight rate and up to 3 kids are free
Get Golf Ready-
- Programs begin in June. Upon Completion of program, the student is provided 1 Complimentary round and discounted twilight rates for entire 2018 season.
Junior Golf Camps-
- Junior Camps- June-Aug. Different camps offered each week. Registration available at bolingbrookgolfclub.com
Ladies Links and Drinks-
- Every Thursday throughout the Summer- Ladies enjoy a clinic in a relaxed environment. Then have the opportunity to have an appetizer and refreshments following the clinic.
To schedule your complimentary 15-minutes lesson with video analysis, please contact The Driving Range & Rabito Golf Academy at (630) 771-9400, ext. 4500.
Click HERE for #PDMonth at Bolingbrook Golf Club press release (PDF format).